Who we are
Fire Engine RED is an innovative technology, marketing, and modeling solutions company that’s served the education market since 2001.
We have a positive, supportive culture. “It takes a team” is our motto, and our goal is to empower our team members to do their best work.
The work is exciting, and the pace is fast, and no two days are ever alike (some days can be long, but we think they’re worth it).
We believe that just because something hasn’t been done, it doesn’t mean it can’t be done.
Best of all, you don’t need to relocate to work here – we’re a 100% virtual/distributed/remote company. So if you’re awesome at what you do, we want to hear from you, wherever you live; our 80+ all-star team members live/work in 20+ U.S. states and Canada.
Our Values & Culture
The Fire Engine RED Way
Get an inside look at the values and culture that make our company “simply better.”
- Opportunity to work with top talent
- Competitive salary
- Company-provided equipment
- Exceptional medical/dental/vision/disability insurance
- Health savings account contribution
- Health and wellness program
- 401(k) with automatic company contribution
- Personalized (1-on-1) financial wellness coaching
- Generous vacation policy, plus holidays
- Unlimited sick and “life happens” days
And there’s more:
- No stressful commute
- No cliques (everyone clicks)
- No office politics (no office, that’s why)
- No committees or bureaucracy of any kind
- Virtual walking challenges
- Every day is bring-your-pet-to-work day
- REDcognition program
- 1/2 day off – Eclipse Day (August 12, 2045)
Happy together: What team members are saying about our company…
“When it comes to the people I get to work with on a regular basis around here, I have nothing but
the highest compliments to give … Fire Engine RED is easily the best place I’ve worked as a creative
and technologist, which is obviously directly attributable to the team I work with.”
“Shelly, thank you for the opportunities I have every day to do work I love.
I am VERY proud to be part of Fire Engine RED.”
… and what team members are saying about each other