Fireworks CRM makes managing the complex admissions process dramatically simpler and less expensive. It saves your admissions office valuable time and money on:
1. Staffing. Fireworks boosts your office’s productivity without requiring you to hire additional staff. For example, Fireworks lets you automate your communication plan and schedule repetitive tasks, such as importing/exporting data and more.
2. IT support. Fireworks includes unlimited live support from our legendary Client Care team … at no extra cost to you. So your office won’t need to rely on your already-overtaxed IT department for support.
3. Operations. With Fireworks, virtually everything is customizable, so the system adapts to you rather than the other way around. That means no more spending time creating clunky, inefficient workarounds.
4. Reporting. Fireworks organizes all the data you need in one place, so you don’t have to waste time cobbling together data from various sources. For example, you can generate custom reports using any combination of fields, and make year-over-year comparisons in a single report. In addition, Fireworks shows you campaign results in real time – delivery rate, opens, click-thrus, and more – so you don’t have to wait for results to come in.
5. Implementation. Fireworks takes just 16 weeks (on average) to implement; other CRMs can take a year or more. We do all the “heavy lifting,” and provide consultative as well as technical expertise along the way.
6. Training. Fireworks looks and works like software from Google and Apple, not like the clunky admissions software you’re used to. So you and your team will be able to start using it immediately without lengthy training sessions that take you away from your work. And if you do want training, it’s completely free!
See it for yourself
Best of all, Fireworks is priced for your budget – in the $15,000 to $35,000 range – with implementation, training and ongoing client care included. And there are no per-user license fees or other hidden fees. To learn more about Fireworks, you can: