Fire Engine RED’s new consulting services can have a significant impact on your school’s enrollment operations and marketing and communications initiatives. We’ll work with you not only to plan and strategize, but to help you put our recommendations into action as well.
Here’s what sets our enrollment consulting services apart.
- We offer clients access to some of the industry’s most talented and experienced practitioners, including Fire Engine RED’s senior enrollment leaders.
- Our consultants are supported by Fire Engine RED’s highly respected data and creative teams.
- Our clients define the project; clients are not required to purchase a predefined package of products and services.
- Our consultants take a customized, strategic, and organic approach to every project – no templates or off-the-shelf solutions.
- Our consultants partner with clients to help them meet their goals. Our consultants are our clients’ advocates, not their adversaries.
- Our consultants provide our clients with actionable strategies and help implement them.
Enrollment Consulting Offerings.
Operational best practices.
We’ll audit your operational processes, look for opportunities to improve efficiency and productivity, and help you implement best practices.
Strategic Enrollment Planning.
We’ll help you build a strategic enrollment plan that aligns with your school’s mission and academic vision, and advise your team on class size, class composition, and financial goals.
Data collection and management.
We’ll help you improve your data-related processes and practices, so you’re able to make better, more data-driven decisions.
Staff retreat facilitation.
We’ll facilitate your summer planning retreat and then help you operationalize the strategies and recommendations that come out of it … so you’ll have more time to focus on yielding this year’s class, while we focus on getting your team ready to recruit next year’s class.
Travel optimization and planning.
We’ll help you optimize your travel strategy, so you’re not just basing decisions on habits or hunches; we’ll assess your current travel ROI, and provide you with recommendations on adding/eliminating markets, designing territories, and planning activities.
We’ll audit your vendor relationships, identify overlap, help determine the ROI you’re getting from each, and advise you on how to optimize your vendor budget.
New leadership/new hire mentoring.
We’ll set your new leadership (and/or new hires) up for success by providing mentoring, ongoing guidance, and operational assistance to ensure they hit the ground running.
Board meeting preparation and reports.
We’ll help you gather the right data for your board meetings, and put it into context with regard to industry trends. We’ll also assist you in preparing your reports and presentations so your message is effectively communicated.
Marketing and Communications.
We’ll assess your student funnel for inefficiencies, responsiveness, and opportunities and then help you put those opportunities into practice.
We’ll help you optimize your communications flow by ensure you’re delivering the right message, to the right audience, through the right channels, at the right time.
New market identification.
We’ll assess your existing markets, and identify opportunities and strategies for expansion that align with your school’s goals.
List purchase strategy and optimization.
We’ll help you optimize your list purchase strategy to ensure you’re purchasing the names of the students who are most likely to apply and enroll at your school.