Fire Engine RED has partnered with Carnegie Dartlet to provide powerful digital marketing services to our Student Search clients. Carnegie Dartlet has been at the forefront of integrated, response-driven enrollment marketing and recruitment for 30+ years.
How you’ll benefit from our partnership with Carnegie Dartlet.
Our combined team of enrollment, recruiting, data, marketing, digital, and creative strategists can help you reach your goals by:
- Developing a cohesive, integrated digital marketing strategy to reinforce your brand and broaden your outreach.
- Helping you to determine which students to target with digital marketing, and to create a strategy for reaching them.
- Integrating and timing your Search and digital campaigns for maximum effectiveness.
- Ensuring your creative, messaging, and branding all work together across your Search and digital campaigns.
- Providing you with actionable reports that help you make better decisions, faster.
Digital strategies and services.
Fire Engine RED and Carnegie Dartlet will work together to create a integrated digital marketing plan for you … which could include any of the following:
Use it to: Market your school (or a particular program) to your most-desired students and their families.
How it works: We’ll match these students’ mailing addresses to their IP addresses … and deliver targeted display ads to all of the electronic devices used in their homes.
Use it to: Continue engagement with students who have visited your website.
How it works: Visitors will be electronically “tagged” on specific pages of your website, and then targeted on other websites they visit, where they’ll be shown display ads for your school.
Social Media Marketing.
Use it to: Build brand awareness, encourage students to engage with your page and posts, and increase your Facebook and Instagram followers.
How it works: We’ll place display ads in the Facebook and Instagram News Feeds of targeted students; your ads will blend in with updates from friends and family.
Use it to: Reach specific audiences based on a location, such as a local high school or a community college.
How it works: We’ll draw a virtual perimeter around key locations (also known as “mobile location-based targeting”) to reach specific students on their mobile devices. To date, Carnegie Dartlet has mapped every high school and community college in the U.S., and have pre-built audiences ready for you to target.